SelectSurvey is easy to install. In most cases, SelectSurvey.NET can be fully installed in less than 15 minutes.
WE OFFER INSTALLATIONS FOR ALL VERSIONS OF SelectSurvey.
For customers who are not technically savvy, we offer a complete installation package for $150 USD.
We will help you determine if your hosting provider can support our application, and will
install the application on your web server. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
If you want a completely managed solution, see the SelectSurvey.NET Hosted solution http://selectsurvey.net. No installation required!
SelectSurvey.NET Technical Requirements
WHAT ARE THE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO RUN SelectSurveyNET?
If you have a Windows web server that supports Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.5 or higher, you have already met all of the system requirements necessary to run SelectSurvey.NET. The following are the system requirements for SelectSurvey.NET:
- Operating System - Windows Server 2003, 2008, or higher
- Web Server - Microsoft Internet Information Server, version 7 or higher
- .NET Framework - Version 4.5 required
- Database - SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012 (Express, Standard and Enterprise versions 32 bit or 64 bit)
- Trust Level - Full Trust
- x86 or x64 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Disk Space Minimum 100MB disk space for files, 1 GIG for database. (Empty db is 3MB)
- Memory Minimum 2 GIG RAM required, 8+ GIG Memory or higher is recommended.
- Bandwidth is determined by quantity of survey respondents in a set time period.
- CPU - Intel Core i7 - 4 Cores Recommended or better
- Dedicated server is required, shared hosting is not recommended.
SelectSurvey.NET Installation Steps
WHAT ARE THE STEPS REQUIRED TO INSTALL SelectSurvey.NET?The software is easy to install, and comes with a thorough installation document that gives detailed instructions for how to install the application. At a high level, the steps to install the application are:
- Copy or FTP the software onto your web server.
- Run script that creates the database.
- Set 5-6 configuration variables, as described in the installation document.
- Start using the application. It's that easy!